This website is brought to you by:
STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH
90482 Nürnberg (Nuremberg)
T +49 911 / 5482-0
F +49 911 / 5482-1239
Nuremberg Local Court HRB 6021
DE 133 559 524
Responsible pursuant to sec. 5 TMG (German Teleservices Act), sec. 18 ss. 2 MStV (Interstate Media Treaty):
STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH | site Gablingen | Cornelia Müller | Industriestr. 3 | 86456 Gablingen
Draft, design & technical implementation:
AIDESIGNER media GmbH
Schwaansche Str. 1
Fiore / shutterstock.com
A) Disclaimers of Liability
- STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH does not accept any warranty for the up-to-date status, the correctness, the completeness and the quality of the information on these pages or the permanent unimpeded access.
- If information, software or documentation has been provided free of cost, liability for material defects and defects of title of the information, software and documentation, particularly as regards their correctness, error-free condition, freedom from third-party property rights and copyrights, completeness and/or usability shall be excluded, unless in case of intent or bad faith.
- This website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites. STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH neither accepts any responsibility for the contents of such websites, nor adopts such websites and contents as its own, since STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH does not check the linked information and is not responsible for the contents and information provided there, either. Their use is at the user’s own risk. STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH shall not be liable for unlawful, erroneous or incomplete contents and for damages caused due to the use of content found by following the link.
- The liability of STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH for material defects and defects of title shall be subject to provisions to be agreed upon separately. In any other respect, the liability of STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH is excluded, unless liability is mandatory e.g. based on the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) or is due to intent, gross negligence, injuries with lethal consequences or resulting in physical disability or damage to health, acceptance of a guarantee of quality, fraudulent concealment of a defect or the violation of material contractual duties. Damage compensation due to violation of material contractual duties, however, is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract, unless intent or gross negligence is involved.
- Although STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH is striving for a virus-free website, STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH does not guarantee the freedom of viruses. Prior to downloading information, software and documentation, the user shall provide for reasonable security devices and virus scanners for his/her own protection and to prevent viruses on the website of STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH.
- The provisions in clauses 5 and 6 above do not entail any change of the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH expressly reserves its right to change, supplement or cancel parts of the pages or the entire offer or stop the publication without previous announcement.
B) Copyrights/Trademark Rights
This website contains data and information of all kind, which are protected under trademark law and/or copyright law for the benefit of STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH or - in specific cases - for the benefit of third parties, too. Therefore, it is not allowed to download, reproduce and/or distribute the website, as a whole or in parts. It is expressly allowed to reproduce it for browsing purposes, provided that this does not serve any economic purposes, as well as for the permanent reproduction for one’s own use.
C) Establishing of Links
It is permitted to establish a link to this website, provided that it is intended for cross reference, only. STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH reserves its right to withdraw this permit. The framing of this website is not permitted.
D) Final Provisions
- If the contracting partner is a merchant (as defined in the German Commercial Code), a public-law juristic person or a special fund under public law, the venue of court shall be at the place of business of STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH. German law shall govern to the exclusion of the U.N. Sales Law.
- The EU Commission created an internet platform for the online resolution of disputes. The platform is used as contact point for the extra-judicial resolution of disputes regarding contractual duties arising from online purchase contracts. Please use this link for further details: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH is neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.